Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where do I begin?

I have been wanting to be a blogger for some time now. The question has been in my mind for almost a year now (that is how long I have had a profile and done absolutely nothing with it.) - Where do I begin? How far do I go back to catch everyone up on our latest and greatest? Am I going to sound like a big retard? Will my friends think I have lost numerous brain cells over years since they have known me? I don't have a clue how to make my blog cute or cool or interesting enough to have groupies. So, this is what I have decided... I am going to do this for me. I am terrible at keeping a journal. I don't keep a journal. Haven't in years. This is going to be a record of bits and pieces of my life. My life is my precious babies, my sweet hubs, and me, and maybe even you - if you are lucky! Are you feelin' lucky??? If this is stupid enough to make you laugh, well - you laughed right? If you feel you know me better after you have a read, you probably do.

2 comments:

The Kohntopp's said...

SIS!! I am so proud of you!! it's about time!! well anyway.. can't wait for you to post more! love ya!

Peach said...

Same reason I have a blog. You know you can make a book out of it at blub.com? And it's pretty easy too.